I’m a storyteller who writes creative non-fiction articles across a range of genres. I also write fiction, including mysteries, YA and urban fantasy.
My Life In Five Sentences
- I am a middle aged mum of two teenagers who, in my unbiased opinion, are pretty amazing.
- I live in Canberra, Australia, which is not as boring or cold as most Aussie’s think.
- I love to travel and am not ashamed to say that Disneyland is one of my happy places, especially at Christmas time.
- My trivia expertise lies in Star Wars, Harry Potter and the Royal Family.
- On weekends I can frequently be found wandering in bookstores and farmer’s markets, or getting frostbite/sunstroke on a sporting sideline.
Here’s What I Would Put On LinkedIn If I Had An Account
I worked in PR, event and issues management for 15 years, which was fun, but a lot more work than it looked to be on Ab Fab.
I’ve also worked as a social media manager for five years and am currently managing the re-write of a 20,000 page website.
After decades of thinking about it, I’m finally writing my first novel. It’s step one of my “become a bestselling author and retire to the coast” plan. You can find out how that’s going here.
Before You Go…
Thanks so much for taking the time to find out a little more about me.